Give an artistic experience!
Would you like to send friends or family to a classical-music concert but you don't want to tie them down to a specific date? Then give them a PKF – Prague Philharmonia gift voucher to the value of either 1,300, 900 or 400 crowns. The gift vouchers are valid until April 30th for all of the concert series of the PKF — Prague Philharmonia in the current season, and this can be for the entire purchase. Vouchers can also be purchased and used online or at the the ticket office of the PKF — Prague Philharmonia, where we will also give you a stylish presentation envelope.
We are preparing gift vouchers for the 2021 - 2022 season for you
More information at:
Phone: (420) 224 232 488
Using a gift voucher
- A gift voucher can be used on a whole purchase.
- A gift voucher can be combined.
- A gift voucher can be used online at www.pkf.cz, after placing all of the tickets into the basket, click on 'use discount voucher' on the left in the bottom section of the basket enter the number of the gift voucher.
- A gift voucher can be used at the ticket office of the PKF — Prague Philharmonia, KD Ládví, Burešova 1661/2, Prague 8.
- A gift voucher can be used from the day of purchase until April 30th, exclusively for the purchase of tickets for the PKF — Prague Philharmonia current concert season, and for all of the concert series.
- A gift voucher can only be used for currently available concerts and seats.
- A gift voucher can be used only once. Unused credit cannot be used for a later purchase.
- If ticket/s are purchased which are of higher value than the voucher, it is necessary to pay the difference.
- If ticket/s are purchased which are of lower value than the voucher, no money is refunded.
- A gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.