Information About Personal Data Processing and Protection (GDPR)
PKF – Prague Philharmonia, o.p.s., a company registered in the Register of Public Benefit Organisations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under Section O, File 2, registered office: Husova 7, 110 00 Prague 1, identification number: 649 47 602.
What information we collect
Depending on the character of the contract or the scope of the agreed services provided by PKF — Prague Philharmonia, we only process personal data as appropriate to the purpose of the processing, i.e. the name and surname, address, telephone number, email, bank details (if applicable), birth identification number, IP address and the (coded) password to your Colosseum client account.
- Subscribers of concert series of PKF — Prague Philharmonia, holders of individual tickets to concerts of PKF — Prague Philharmonia and holders of gift voucher (the data processor is Perfect System s.r.o.)
- Members of Philharmonia Club and subscribers of the PKF — LOBKOWICZ donor subscription series
- Members of Notička Children’s Club
- Business and media partners of PKF — Prague Philharmonia
- Public administration authorities
- Press representatives
For what actions we need your personal data
- Thanks to access to the data in your client account in the Colosseum system, we are able to maintain the quality of our customer services, assist you with the administration of your bookings as needed, invoice and send you tickets by mail or electronic tickets by email.
- Thanks to your email address or telephone number, we are able to inform you about unforeseen changes regarding concerts of PKF — Prague Philharmonia (concert cancellations, changes of concert times or venues, etc.) and administrative changes (changes of address, contact details or bank details of PKF — Prague Philharmonia, etc.)
- In case of Notička Children’s Club, the contact is necessary for providing urgent information about your children (unexpected health issues arising at club meetings, pick-up times, etc.)
- We are able to send you important notices, documents, printed materials and invitations to events (tickets, donation certificates for donor tickets, invoices, programme brochures and programme catalogues of PKF - Prague Philharmonia, etc.), either electronically or by mail.
- By regular monthly electronic newsletters sent through the MailChimp system, we inform you about the latest offers and news regarding PKF — Prague Philharmonia and its programme.
- We perform analysis of the pkf.cz site traffic and your shopping habits to improve our website and speed up access according to your interests.
- For accounting and tax purposes.
- For providing services related to performance of contractual obligations.
How long we store your personal data
We process your personal data for the time which is strictly necessary for their purpose, and for five years from the expiry of the purpose and statutory reason for personal data processing, unless the law or any other applicable regulations prescribe a longer archiving period.
Whom the controller may provide your personal data (personal data processors)
a) Perfect System, s.r.o., a company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 84989, registered office: Radlická 3301/68, 150 00 Prague 5, identification number: 264 80 981, which provides the ticketing services of PKF — Prague Philharmonia and operates the portal colosseumticket.cz and the sales points network. Personal data are collected and stored only in electronic form at a secured data storage site. Data transferred between the Customer’s device and the Processor’s server are always coded in the SSL protocol.
b) MailChimp, the marketing platform which sends business communications of PKF – Prague Philharmonia (newsletters).
c) NICOS s.r.o., a company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, File 6439, registered office: Vrbenská 6, 370 01 České Budějovice, which sends mass mail correspondence of PKF — Prague Philharmonia.
Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing
We believe that your prior experience with our organisation has established your trust and confidence that we handle your personal data conscientiously and that we never misuse them in business relations. However, if you wish, you have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time.
If you do not consent to the processing of data which you have so far provided to us as the controller, or which we as the controller process from a different source, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and state GDPR in the subject of your email.
You also have the right to inspect your personal data at any time and to request information about their processing, or request their rectification, update, erasure or blocking. If you registered in the Colosseum system at the time of your ticket purchase, you can administer your data directly in your customer account after you sign up.
Questions, notes, comments and exercise of rights
If you have any questions or comments to this Data Protection Policy, or if you wish to exercise your right to update or erase any information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the applicable legal regulations, such information may only be provided if the person making the request is duly identified.
Thank you very much for the attention you have paid to this document and for your trust.
Yours PKF – Prague Philharmonia